Founded in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative brand management corporation headquartered in Sydney, Australia. With “Everyday Better Life” as its core vision, Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
Through brand marketing, Key Opinion Consumer(KOC) distributor engagement, omnichannel distribution and cross-border ecommerce, Access has built an effective bridge between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access not only provides marketing consultancy for brands, boosts brand awareness through internet and social media, but also facilitates the sales of these brands products via omnichannel retail distributions, cutting-edge KOC distributor business model and cross-border ecommerce platforms. Moreover, Access helps brands to launch new products by providing real-time consumer feedback and consumer behaviour insights.
At present, Access manages over 20 quality global brands in Health, Beauty and Lifestyle with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Hangzhou, China and more than 600 employees globally.
- Access established strategic partnership with more than 20 leading brands
- Access acquired Australia’s leading cosmetic brand NAPOLEON PERDIS
- Danchuang app hosted the “6.18 e-commerce festival, achieving RMB480 million in sales revenue
- Access’ KOC distributors expanded to 2,000,000
- Access established omnichannel sales platforms to provide consumers with with brands products through physical stores, online stores and app stores
- Danchuang app hosted the “11.11” online shopping festival and generated RMB100 million in sales revenue
- Access’ KOC distributors expanded to 400,000
- ABM was founded, helping Australian and New Zealand brands connect with Chinese consumers through Key Opinion Consumers distributor engagements
- Access Corporate Group was founded in Sydney, Australia
- Access CN and ABM were merged into Access Corporate Group
- Access acquired exclusive distribution rights of six leading Australian brands
- Access launched B2C e-commerce platform Danchuang app
- Access’ KOC distributors reached 36,000
- Access CN was established in Sydney Australia, providing cutting-edge marketing strategies for clients who want to do business in China